Up-selling and cross-selling are not new concepts, in fact they are common tactics among traditional retailers. But most digital business seems to do not take care of cross-selling and up-selling techniques so they can be loosing revenues.
In this nice infographic by QuickSprout we can analyze how cross-selling and up-selling can be used to improve the revenues of our online store:
- Cross-selling and up-selling can be used to
- Significantly increase your customer LTV
- Increase your AOV per customer
- Increase your revenue
- Increase your profits
- Collect more leads
- Some common forms of cross-selling are add-on sales and bundle sales
- The benefits of automate cross-selling and up-selling are really high, as automation helps you to scale your business.