Our friends of Nextopia have designed an infogrpahic showing the differences between men and women when they go shopping, I mean, their habits. We know that both are different in many facts of life, but also, each one has it’s own behaviour in shopping, they don’t pay attention to the same marketing promotions; even the colors of an online store can affect them in buying a product.
- Men prefer to buy between 7 and 8 pm, instead of women who do it around 12-1 pm.
- Men like to study the details of a product while women quickly view a product and move onto the next thing.
- Both are influenced by different ecommerce retailer tactics: product price, discounts, free shpping, coupons, and son on.
- Women are 4% more likely to buy something on a mobile device,
- Men use social media to search and compare product info while women use it to find deals.