Following with this series of posts (which will soon end), today we will focus on customer service. How can you provide personalized customer service? Let’s take a look at some tools that will help.
Good customer service is one of the ways to generate trust. It is also a goal that should be prioritized, as generating trust means generating recurrence. To do so, there are many online tools that will enable you to have a customer service chat if your customers request it or you think it can be useful.
In this post I will list many of the tools currently available so that you can compare them. Then we will focus on two very specific companies or services which are working very well in Spain, Zopim and The Shop Expert. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Here are some very interesting links for Live Chat tools:
- Helponclick: Live Chat Service and Live Support http://www.helponclick.com/
- Boldchat : Live Chat Service and Live Support http://www.boldchat.com/
- Websitealive: Live Chat Service and Live Support http://www.websitealive.com
- Livechatinc: Live Chat Service and Live Support http://www.livechatinc.com/
- Livezilla: Live Chat Software and Live Support http://www.livezilla.net/home/en/
- Live2support: Live Chat Software and Live Support http://live2support.com/es/
- Comm100: Live Chat Software and Live Support http://livechat.comm100.com/
- Kayako: Helpdesk Software, Live Chat, and Live Support http://www.kayako.com/
The service provided by Zopim is good and easy to use and install in your website.
To use Zopim in your website, just follow these steps:
- Register at https://www.zopim.com/pricing#signup. The free version will allow you to test the service.
- Obtain the html code to active the chat in your online store.
- Add the code to each and every one of you online store pages.
- From that point on, you will just have to log into the Zopim website to activate the chat and see how many visits you have in real time. You will also be able to interact with visitors in your online store through the dashboard.
You should bear in mind that the chat serves to assist and guide your visitors so that they can help what they are looking for and to provide support to close a sale. Also, when users see that there are people who care for visitors to the online store you will generate trust, which will enable you to increase your online sales.
The Shop Expert
What I like most about them beside the fact that they are Spanish is without a doubt their integration with Google Analytics. Metrics are very important. They also offer the possibility of 24/7 online customer service in different languages and time zones.
One of their value propositions
Online stores don’t have necessarily the most traffic during local opening hours. One of the benefits of outsourcing your contact center is that you can ensure the availability of the service during peak hours and in the time slot with the highest traffic. Using these details is no small matter, as your sales can increase by a high percentage.
They have experts all over the world who can answer your customers in any language. By outsourcing your call center services you can also cut costs efficiently and start selling abroad – eCommerce internationalization just one click away. Deploying your chat platform with real-time customer service makes it easier to manage your online business, doesn’t it?
The following services stand out:
- Telemarketing call
- Survey call center
- Click to call
Twitter as customer service
The little bird can be a lot of help. If you don’t have the budget yet – even though the 2 tools described before are very affordable – Twitter is a very good customer service tool for your online store customers. Creating an official Twitter account for your store will be absolutely free and take very little time, and time is money. Which is not bad to begin with. In another post we will see how social media can be a great promotional tool for your online store.
So what do you think? Do you think an online customer service is important for your website or online store?