Our friends of TechnologyAdvice have created this interesting study on consumer loyalty, do not miss these interesting data. Also if you do click on the image you can download it.
KeyData of Why Customers participate in Loyalty Programs?
- Respondents were 59 percent more likely to use a loyalty program that offered a smartphone app
- Consumers still are not ready, however, to use a digitally-exclusive loyalty platform
- Customers who are enrolled in at least one loyalty program are 82 percent more likely to shop at businesses that offer similar reward programs
- Saving money is the primary motivation for using a loyalty program
- Consumers are largely not interested in social rewards (only 14 percent are more likely to use a program based around social recognition)