Our friends of Voucher Cloud have decided to make a data graphic called Consumer Psychology and the eCommerce Checkout in which they have analyzed different consumer’s interaction with e-commerce websites, especially upon reaching the check out. With this infographic you’ll find answers to questions like: What consumers expect from a website? or What could deter them from making a purchase?
- After waiting 3 seconds, 57% of online consumers will abandon a site and 80% of them will never return.
- 1 in 2 customers have more confidence in a product after watching an online video.
- Why did they abandon? : hidden charges at checkout, having to register before buying, unclear delivery details or lenghty chekout process
- Men are more likely to abandon their cart.
- More than 80% of consumers feel safer seeing trustworthy card logos prominently displayed within an online store.